Whoops! Have been extremely tired since Christmas and it's starting to creep into my weight loss. I didn't weigh in for two weeks and had a 1 kg gain to show for it, but I'm not too worried because I know the reasons for my gain and my journey is a bit two steps forward one step back. I just know that I will get there in the end.
Had my first "You've lost weight" reaction on Saturday night from a lady that I don't see very often - it felt so good, I walked away with a huge smile.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Trish
The comment you recieved from that lady is fantastic! It's good that people notice. I understand the frustration of tiredness too at the moment, I thought I was pregnant again I have been so tired! The hot weather does not help.
Have a great week
Post a Comment