Pumpkin Soup - 0 points
Cook 1 cup chopped onion, add 1.5 tsp curry powder. Add 4 cups water, 1 chicken stockcube, 750 g pumpkin, 200 g potato diced, 1/2 tsp nutmeg - simmer 20 minutes. Blend until smooth. Add 250 g spinach and reheat. Okay to freeze.
Vegetable and Barley Soup
Serves 6 - 1.5 points each.
From WW Really Contents Tummy Recipe Book
Cook 1 sliced leek and 2 crushed garlic cloves. Add 300 g chopped carrots, 3 sliced sticks celery, 400 g diced potato, 250 g diced pumpkin, 6 cups vege stock (use stock cubes), 400 g can diced tomatoes, 2 tbs soy sauce, 2 dried bay leaves and 100 g (1/2 cup) barley. Bring to boil. Simmer 45 minutes, remove bay leaves and add 1/2 cup chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
new hair alert! go see my blog for heaps of picsssssssss
Your soups sound yummy, I will have to try them. Soup is always a winner when it is so darn cold.
Thankyou ever so much for your comment on my blog too, and I know some sunshine will be coming soon, "can't rain all the time" ;-)
I love your magnet idea, it's brilliant, and I just might try to find myself something to do that's similiar. Keep charging along Trish!
Oh yummy have copied the pumpkin soup I love pumpkin....
Berrie :)
keepsmiling darl
Post a Comment