Friday, August 11, 2006

+.1 - 10.8.6 the yoyo continues

I'm not too phased about a 100 gram gain as it is TTOM. I know I didn't do too badly, so hopely it will show up next week. :-)

5 comments:

jen said...

TTOM is sux ehhh? Next week will be better, keep at it Trish, persistance is the word.

Jen xx

Berrie said...

Trish you can do this....as Jen says persistance is the key and you have much of that..you are determined and that in the long run will get you there sweetie..
So look forward to hear how you go this week...
Mwah and take care
Berrie :)

Suzy said...

Hope all is well this week.

cj said...

Your yoyo is the way I was last year. Don't give up. You are on your best journey ever.
I rejoined 15 weeks ago with a better attitude to myself and realize this now.
Love who you are now.
Keep going and best wishes.

Berrie said...

Trish darl what is going on with you? are you okay? I hope so I am missing seeing you around will try to email you this week if not today..
Mwah
Berrie xx