Time and Time again I start afresh
I'm sure you will relate to this
I know what to do - it's just a matter of being disciplined - yeah right !!!
Ok.
So I've bought a new journal to track
Drinking water is not a problem
I've joined the PCYC gym for another month - how much exercise is enough I wonder
and I've created a new progress chart on xcel to keep my motivated
I feel committed more so than I have in a long time
My fearless leader is retiring from weight watchers - I guess that is a bit of a wake up call too.
10 kilos in 10 weeks - I've never done it before
But there can always be a first time ;)
I'm sure you will relate to this
I know what to do - it's just a matter of being disciplined - yeah right !!!
Ok.
So I've bought a new journal to track
Drinking water is not a problem
I've joined the PCYC gym for another month - how much exercise is enough I wonder
and I've created a new progress chart on xcel to keep my motivated
I feel committed more so than I have in a long time
My fearless leader is retiring from weight watchers - I guess that is a bit of a wake up call too.
10 kilos in 10 weeks - I've never done it before
But there can always be a first time ;)
2 comments:
Yes Trish, there is always a first time...so go for it!! The spreadsheet should help...without my tracker I lose the plot...
Best of luck Trish, with you all the way.
Jen xx
How are you doing with your journey? dont let it get to you and just take things one day at a time...as jen says I am with you to support you all the way
Berrie xxxx
Post a Comment