Monday, December 26, 2005
Feeling Pretty Low on Boxing Day
This Boxing Day I have to wonder if it's all really worth it? The baking, the presents, the running around - all while fitting in everyday life. I've woken up this morning feeling pretty low. I don't seem to do anything right with my 13 yr old daughter, my husband had a bad reaction this morning when I suggested that he might want to wash his own muddy clothes after playing basketball at 1.00 a.m. this morning with the kids (he was pretty smashed at 1.00 a.m.). I haven't offended my 12 yr old son yet. I'm tired of being told that I'm wrong and that the problems are with me. I'm totally exhausted after putting Xmas together for everyone and having bad sleep for the last three nights. At this point I just want to be on my own and not talk to anyone - it's a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment