Thursday, June 22, 2006

.7 loss yeh for me - 22.6.6

.7 loss - Drank plenty of vege and pumpkin soup this week and am back into the gym, which has paid off.
As a motivation I've put ten red magnets on the fridge - one for each kilo that I want to loose before Christmas - so with each kilo gone, a magnet comes off the fridge. Until there are none left and I weigh 85 kilo - WOW!!!
Am getting plenty of comments lately that I look good, and think alot of that comes from feeling good about yourself.

2 comments:

Berrie said...

Yes when are we going to see a new pic posted of you...
You have a good idea to motivate you with your weight loss I think it is a great idea..
you are a star yourself thanks so much for your message on my blog too..
Berrie :)

Leyzafool said...

Woohooooooo!!!!! Ye--hay!
That's awesome, well done hun ;-)