Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lost my MoJo!!

As Austin Powers would say - I seem to have lost my mojo once again (in my case motivation). After being sick (three weeks ago is a long time, I know), not going to the gym for two weeks (am back now) - I'm finding it hard to get back into the ww routine. The food side of things just seems to kick along okay - it's the alcohol that I'm having the problem with. It's just too easy to have a few drinks on Thursday night after the ww week, then a few more on Friday night with hubby, and hell why not continue through Saturday and Sunday - only problem is that only leaves three days to combat any damage before weigh in :-( Ho hum - this week I have to make a bigger effort. I lost .3 today, so that means I'm sitting at 1.1 kg heavier than my lightest weight - so I'm pretty well okay with that.
On a brighter note : I just happened into Target today to see if they had any winter jackets on sale, and oh yes indeedy!!! Marked down from $70 to $35 how could I resist : I bought a black swede type jacket with fluffy neck and wrists in a size 16 - is very tight but oh so nice - so there's 5 - 10 kilos that I have to loose prior to Xmas to be able to wear it on my UK holiday.

2 comments:

jen said...

And you can do it too Trish..you will fit it and you will wear it on your trip and even fit into the seats comforably too..Believe me, you will find your mojo again, keep plugging away girl, it will happen.

Keep smiling,
Jen

Berrie said...

OH Trish you will find your MO JO..just keep trying it will happen darl...
Berrie xxxxx