Friday, June 09, 2006

Naughty Girl!

I've been a naughty girl !!
After being sick, I lost the momentum a little and gained .6 last week and gained .8 yesterday. I'm not too worried though as I haven't been to the gym and haven't been tracking - so what do I expect. I will tackle it this week.
Our ww leader has put up a drawing of a leafless tree and called it a winter challenge - for each kilo we lose we get to draw a leaf and for special milestones we get to draw a blossom - so by spring - the tree will look as lovely as we will :-)
I decided that it's time to get rid of my 1626 clothes, so now I can't afford to put the weight back on, because I don't have any size 18 - 20 clothes to fall back on. Crossroads have had an amazing sale and I think I've totally exhausted the shop. I've bought so many clothese that my walkinrobe is chockers and I've had to go out and buy more coat hangers. Ha!
Off to the races tomorrow with hubby and will wear one of my new tops - it certainly gives you more confidence being able to wear something that fits well and compliments your body shape.
Also hubby has decided that we're off to England for Christmas to spend time with his Dad : there's a little more motivation to lose weight. Think of sitting in those plane seats comfortably - yes yes yes !!!

3 comments:

jen said...

heyyyyyy Trish, we have our good weeks and our bad weeks..but you seem to have the motivation under control, so go for it..think England, ehh?? Looking forward to seeing you in some of those new clothes...go Trish, go!! mmmm must go have a look in crossroads too!!
Jen xxx

Leyzafool said...

Welcome to the club Trish. I have put on the last two weeks also!
So I will be back on the bandwagon with you this week, trying my damndest to have a decent loss this week. A trip to England is a great thing to set a goal for. Strive for it Trish!! Go you good thing! ;-)

Berrie said...

Trish darl give it your all...I have posted a thought for the week on my blog...and will keep doing it...it is called the 3 R's so have a look...hope that you can get back into it but you have done very very well so very far...dont forget that..
Berrie :)