I increased my resistance at the gym this week and have been concentrating on what I've been eating on no count - I did still however drink a little over my alcohol limit for the weekend - will try better this weekend. Also will try to get to the gym more often.
Soup veges and red meat will get me there!!!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome work Trish!
Keep chipping away it, you WILL do this. I know you can! ;-)
Hugs xoxo
excellent work! well done.
If you eat a fair bit of protein it really helps curb cravings... and soups a yummy way to lose weight.
Good luck! Think of spring is what I say!
x
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
home owner insurance Zithromax global vitamin e swiss collagen first data merchant service gambling Adult+comic+and+nude+cartoons using 5-htp with wellbutrin which is better concerta strattera
What a great site Forex trade recommendations Mississippi river webcams duck jerky in the oven Yasmin ashraf Medion lcd monitors
Post a Comment