Saturday, March 25, 2006

.2 loss - 25.3.6 Not enough

Well at least it's going in the right direction. I feel the loss could have been a little more, as I weighed in two hours later during the day and had had 600 ml of water at the gym beforehand. Aren't us weight watchers funny people, we have a reason or excuse for everything. But I also have to remind myself that it was my birthday week and I did go out for Thai on Friday night, I did overdo the alcohol and I did have bites of birthday cake and cheesecake. I only got serious about tracking on Monday.
I have started tracking each day on ETools and sticking to it, I'm going to the gym four to five times a week - so I am expecting a bigger loss next week :-)
Enough of putting in the exercise and sabotaging my points - It's time to get focused again.
********** WATCH THIS SPACE **********

No comments: