Made the trip over to the other side of Brissy today and YES the shoes fitted, just had to have them to go with the new chocolate pants. Made a huge mistake though - I took number one son (12) to buy a new hat. Apparently he knows how to shop as well as I do, the hat came along with a new belt and necklace. Then because Surf Vision was closing down and had 40% off we popped in there. Hmmm! The $100 jeans turned out to be $150 down to $90, we bought them, along with about four shirts. It's going to take me until Christmas to pay off this weekend, but everyone looks great in their new clothes.
Have been to the gym each morning this week and with all the walking around shops - if I don't loose something on Thursday - there will be hell to pay.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Trish!!! Got to have some payback for all that shopping!
Hope the scales look good for you!
Have a great week ;-)
Hi Trish, jsut found your blog from the WW sight. Just reading your shopping trip scared me. I'm also turning 40 nxt year and I can see me 10yr old son and 11 yr old daughter starting to become very clothes conscious. My 3 year old girl has always been my little shopaholic!! Good luck with your weight loss and I might see you around the WW site.
Patsii
Post a Comment