What's worse than going on a shopping blitz and spending too much money - taking your daughter and spending double.
It all started with a top layby, the next day I laybyed some pants to go with the top. Today I decided that now I need the shoes complete the outfit, that's a drive to the other side of Brisbane tomorrow, as they have the only brown size 10 in the style that I WANT AND HAVE TO HAVE. Bought a funky new bag from the kids, and a food processor from hubby for my birthday. Then there were the size 11 brown boots that I had to buy because winter is coming and I ABSOLUTELY NEED them.
Daughter needs new jeans, and they couldn't be any jeans. No we walked the whole of Westfield and arrived back at the first ones at the surf shop - double money of course. New shoes, new top, new pjs - now I have laybys all over town.
Ahhhhh!! Don't you just love that shopping high. Except I walked too far and now my ankles are screaming at me to get in the spa and relax.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh well, we all need some retail therapy from time to time. Though I would like it to be most of the time! Except I have to stop myself going out and buying a whole heap of new clothes , as I know in a couple of months they won't fit anymore.
Happy Birthday too by the way, hope it was good.
Hope you have a really good week;-)
heyyyyyyyy Trish way to go.....great blog and very entertaining. Keep at it girl, you will achieve and just imagine the retail therapy when you DO achieve goal.....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ehhh?
And Happy Birthday too.
Jen
Post a Comment