I've gained 1kg, .2 lost .2, gained .5 and today I've gained .1 again.
Reasons:
* New gym membership.
* New little white pills.
* A couple of biscuits I didn't think would matter and the hot chips for dinner when I was too tired to be bothered.
What I'm gunna do about it:
* Continue guzzling water.
* Continue tracking.
* Continue exercising.
* Cut out alcohol this week.
* Tell myself its only a phase that will pass with persistance.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just ride the wave Trish, you will get back on top. I think sometimes you just need to let it wash over you. Keep you going, you can do it. Always remember why you want this and keep that tucked away in your head.
Yes, just continue on. The scales WILL drop. You are doing all the right things and it will show soon.
Thank you for a lovely time!
Love Sylvia xxx
Post a Comment