Friday, March 31, 2006
Bugger Bugger Bugger .2 gain 30.3.6
How many weeks of little losses followed by gains can one girl put up with? I was so sure that I lost yesterday, even if it was only .3. I tracked, drank water and worked my butt off at the gym. But no! I gained .2 AGAIN!!!! Did the hold back the tears thing after weigh in. Am back to the Doctor on Monday and yes he is going to hear of my complaint!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bugger is right Trish.
How frustrating for you. Hang in there though, you will get through this. I had become frustrated with myself over the last few weeks and I think what has helped me is to just let it go. Try something new maybe with your food and exercise, even just up your intake of water, that could help.
Definetely go see your doctor, especially if you know you're doing everything right and not getting results. Check that you are on the right points too, I made that mistake!
Possibly too, you have done everything right this week and it may not show until next week, so don't let this get you down. Your body may very well be going,
" Bloody hell! What is she doing? We better hold onto some of this before she works it all off!" Your body may still be getting over the shock of you having great week.
Keep chipping at it Trish ;-)
Trish you can do this..I will hold your hand at next weigh in(not that you will feel it ) but I will be with you in my mind and know you arent alone...as Leyanie said your body is just saying what the bloody hell are you doing to me..
I know you have seen the doctor and you have worked out that you didnt gain the 3 kilo that is what is normally done with your meds so you feel a bit better about that..but you can do this and you will do it...it will just be a slow and very steady process..dont put more pressure on yourself than you already have to deal with..Life is meant to be enjoyed soI suggest you ge tthe Black eyed peas CD and dance to My humps 3 times a day and see what happens...I did it thanks to a suggstion and it worked for me I couldnt stop laughing and the kids got in on the act too...
Take care and sorry about the ramble..
Love ya
Joanne xx
oh my god i know how it is.. i have been doing it for 10 weeks!
Post a Comment